Monday, February 1, 2010

Here we go again.


Well, here we are, a few weeks into the new semester and a month into 2010. I'm sitting in english class as I type this, a class that I am unfortunately retaking. Don't ask. Suffice it to say that I've very nearly been put back a semester now and I plan on taking summer classes to catch up. And I'm minoring in writing so to be retaking an entry level class doesn't paint the best picture. To honest though, I do love writing (obviously or I wouldn't be minoring in it) and I don't completely mind taking this particular class over again. Furthermore, this particular version of the class is different from the one I took before and I wish I would have taken it from this teacher the first time around.

She's a character and, no offense meant to the other teacher, a lot more pleasant to learn from. To be fair though, the first teacher I had was a grad student and was still figuring out her teaching style. The teacher that I have now has been at this for a while. We are going over Essay Structure at the moment. I guess the more I think about it, the more I realize that this is good for me and that a good writer knows that one is never done learning, that it is an ongoing process.

And you know what? I look forward to the rest of this semester in this class:D That was random.

No comments:

Post a Comment