Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Today is Wednesday and that's all for now.


I am looking around my room and after much deliberation with myself, I have come to the conclusion that my room is a mess. Not just any mess, but a great mess. Even after rearranging some things and clearing off my desk in an attempt to imitate a small degree of cleanliness, I found that it was still very messy. Well at least I can sit at my desk now. The cause of all this disorder is credited to my coming home from college. Upon my arrival, and the unpacking thereafter, my room went from mildly cluttered to one step under having to put a sign outside my door that reads: BEWARE OF MESS. At least I can still close my door. A non-closeable door could lead to issues rather quickly. I'm not too keen on climbing through my window, which I can't do anyway because there is an air conditioner in it. Montgomery Scott can't help me out because he's a fictional character and even if he is real, he won't be born until the year 2222. Now that I think about though, a automatic sliding door would take care of the issue. That, we do have the technology for, however I don't think the doors at Wal-Mart would fit in our wall. Maybe I could rig up some kind of garage door opener thingy. Except that by the time I have that all set up, I could be done cleaning my room. Oh well, guess I'll just have to deal with The Mess the old-fashion way.

Wish Me Luck.

TMI

No comments:

Post a Comment