Saturday, March 7, 2009

T.M.I. -- Too Much Information


I don't really know how to start this one off.  I never really know how to name these.  This first one, it seems, is appropriate to title, the same as the blog it occupies.  T.M.I. -- "Too Much Information."  A tour of sorts or "A play by play of life as it happens..." (because life is where we get our story ideas from, whether it's our life or someone else's), "...In past and present tense" (because lets face it, when it happens isn't always when we get around to writing it.

Incidentally, TMI happens to be my initials.  True to my initials matching up with the title of this blog, I feel like that cartoon of the guy and the chicken standing in the elevator and there's a thought bubble over the chicken that says, "Man, this is going to be awkward" and that awkward moments truly do define my life.  Now I believe that it is my duty to share these with you for all of those who are privy to my situation, or would like someone else to laugh at for a change.  I'm not saying I'm funny...far from it...that's for you to decide.

Warning: before you proceed.  This, and what is to come, are all just my thoughts and opinions, and maybe a few fun facts as well.  I may time jump just a little bit, (hence the past tense) but I'll date those differently from the date of the blog.  Maybe that would have been self explanatory but I thought I'd put that out there just in case.  Anyway, it's all just in good fun...dont' take me to seriously (but a little bit seriously would be nice :P...)  With that said, enter at your own risk.  Good Luck. God Bless. Have Fun. And see you at the end of the tour, wherever that will be.

Until Then,

TMI

No comments:

Post a Comment